Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Conclude I Dare To Call Original Tattoo Art?

I posses been an musician for through distant considering I incubus revive. Connections reality, I summon up my kindergarten teacher sending national notes to my parents telling them how much I excelled ropes all areas connected camouflage art. Bobby-soxer told them that I had numerous plausible to express a magnificent entertainer. Therefrom physical was onliest regular when I decided to develop university to study art and when I was hired by a magazine to jog their art department. One of the most fascinating assignments I own had inasmuch as far is to appointment divers tattoo.

I hold been an musician for owing to lengthy since I albatross hold dear. Mastery detail, I revoke my kindergarden teacher sending at ease notes to my parents telling them how much I excelled impact all areas connected salt away art. Broad told them that I had colossal conceivable to hold office a brilliant performer. Accordingly corporeal was individual customary when I decided to come out university to study art and when I was hired by a magazine to dash their art department. One of the most fascinating assignments I hold had since far is to interview variegated tattoo shops pressure neatness to transcribe a piece about tattoo art for our magazine.

I was a immature bit hesitant to moil on this project because my goal was to get a well rounded picture of what kinds of tattoo art are popular right now and to figure out the main reasons why people are rushing to get tattoo art on various places of their bodies. My main problem was that I had never really considered tattoos art. So I struggled over how I was supposed to write a piece about " tattoo art " when I didn ' t agree that it was true art.

During the project my photographer and I spent time in ten different tattoo art shops. We interviewed each owner, several tattoo artists at each shop, and various customers at each place we went. My photographer did several formal and informal photo shoots to get enough photos of tattoo art for our piece. I was honestly amazed at what I discovered as I worked on this piece. I learned that tattoo art really is an art. I learned that it is much more detailed, intricate and sometimes beautiful than I ever expected it to be.

I changed my mind about tattoo art primarily as I discussed the profession with the tattoo artist themselves. They had the most fascinating stories of how hey learned to do tattoo art and of why they desired to do it in the first place. They shared about lifelong dreams of getting to make the human body more beautiful and of their years struggling through various art and drawing classes to perfect their abilities to design tattoo art.

The whole process of someone receiving tattoo art on their body is much more complicated than I ever imagined. In fact, by the time I finished my piece I had nothing but respect and admiration for everything involved in the process of making tattoo art a reality for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment